Sangamon Jail Committee considers contract bid for jail medical care
At a meeting this week, the Sangamon County Jail Committee considered contracting for jail medical care with Advanced Correctional Healthcare.
The Sangamon County Jail Committee purchases all equipment and supplies for the county jail, makes needed repairs to the jail, and inspects the jail regularly to ensure sanitary conditions and other stated standards and guidelines are followed.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
JULY 5, 2016
Chairman Calls Meeting to Order
Approval of the Minutes from June 7, 2016
Sheriff Barr/ Chief Joe Roesch
Jail Superintendent Larry Beck
Coroner Cinda Edwards/Emily McKenzie
Jim Allmon – Coroner’s Office
· Approval to purchase a new Cargo Van
Tim Eggleston – Sheriff’s Office
· MJ Kellner Approval
· Approval to hire a replacement Jail Cook at an annual salary of $30,596 effective 8/1/16 or
· Approval to hire a replacement Deputy at an annual salary of $47,363 effective 6/29/16 or
· Disposal of Vehicles
· SMTD Contract
· Position and Pay Grade Review
· PTI Contract
· Amendment to contract for jail medical care with Advanced Correctional Healthcare.
Approval of the Requisitions for Sheriff and Coroner
Next Meeting Date
July 5, 2016 @ Noon
Next County Board Meeting
July 12, 2016, 7:00 pm
Organizations in this Story
200 S 9th St
Springfield, IL 62701