Livestock Advisory Board discusses animal-control laws
At a recent meeting, the Illinois Department of Agriculture's Livestock Commissioners Advisory Board discussed proposed rule changes to animal-control regulations.
Illinois Department of Agriculture promotes and regulates the agricultural industry to encourage farming and agribusiness while protecting Illinois consumers and natural resources. Operates the Illinois State Fair and the DuQuoin State Fair.
AGENDAADVISORY BOARD OF LIVESTOCK COMMISSIONERS Thursday, July 14, 201610:00 A.M.Illinois Department of AgricultureState Fairgrounds, SpringfieldRaymond Poe, Director
1. Roll Call
2. Director’s Comments Director Poe
3. Duties of the Board Craig Sondgerotha. Ethics Requirementsb. Open Meetings Actc. Completion of Travel Voucher
4. Approval of Minutes from July 14, 2015 meeting Dr. Hankes
5. Animal Health Update Dr. Ernst
6. Presentation of Proposed Regulations
a. Proposed Rule Changes for Animal Control Regulations Dr. Ernst
b. Proposed Rule Changes for Humane Care for Animals Regulations Dr. Ernst
7. Discussion on Potential Legislative Proposals a. Humane Care for Animals Act Dr. Ernstb. Animal Control Act Dr. Ernstc. Illinois Brand Act Dr. Ernstd. Civil Administrative Code of Illinois Dr. Hankes8. Adjournment
Organizations in this Story
801 E Sangamon Ave
Springfield, IL 62702