Sangamon Community Resources Committee discusses budget goals
At a meeting this week, the Sangamon County Community Resources Committee discussed budget goals.
The Community Resource Committee oversees the Community Resource Department and the Illinois Worknet Training Center. The committee meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of the month in Room 201 of the County Board office, 200 S. Ninth St.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
COMMUNITY RESOURCES COMMITTEE
September 28, 2016
Chairman Calls the Meeting to Order
Approval of the August 24, 2016 minutes
Community Resources, Sharmin Doering
LLWA, Anne Schneider
• FY ’16 Agency Target Budget
• Inventory Disposal - 2 Dell Optiplex computers donated to Computer Banc
• Approve Trade Grant with estimated grant revenue of approximately $35,000
• Approve Youth Monitoring Reports
• Approve to issue RFP for Youth Programs
• Approve to issue RFQ for Consulting Projects
• Approve grant modification to move funds from Dislocated Worker to Adult
Approval of Requisitions
Next Meeting Date
September 28, 2016, 5:00 P.M.
Next County Board Meeting
September 13, 2016, 7:00 P.M.
Organizations in this Story
2833 S Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL - 62703