Chatham trustees consider measure to demolish Village Storage Building
At a recent meeting, the Chatham Village Board considered a proposed ordinance to demolish the Village Storage Building on State Street.
The Chatham board includes the village president and clerk, and six trustees. The board meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
Jun 28, 2016 - Regular Village Board
Call to Order
Moment of Silence
A. Call to Order
1. Moment of Silence
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comments
5. Mayor's Comment/Report
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approve Minutes May 24 Public Hearing
2. Approve Minutes May 24 Regular Village Board Meeting
3. Approve Minutes June 17 Special Village Board Meeting
4. Resolution Approving Warrants Resolution 29-16
C. Old Business
D. New Business
1. AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF A JURISDICITONAL TRANSFER AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE VILLAGE OF CHATHAM AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS FOR A PARCEL LOCATED IN THE NORTHEAST QUADRANT OF THE AT-GRADE CROSSING OF WALNUT STREET AND THE UNION PACIFIC RAILROAD FOR IMPROVEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE HIGH SPEED RAIL PROJECT
2. Ordinance Authorizing Execution of an Annexing Agreement for Certain Property Owned By Alex Jones
3. AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING THE SALARIES FOR THE VILLAGE MANAGER AND CHIEF OF POLICE
4. An Ordinance Authorizing Demolition of Village Storage Building in 200 Block of State Street
5. 2016 Chatham Prevailing Wage Ordinance
6. Committee of the Whole Ord.
7. Final Plat Ironbridge 2
8. AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE VILLAGE OF CHATHAM CODE OF ORDINANCES RELATING TO FINAL INSPECTION CERTIFICATES
9. 2016 MFT Maintenance - Supplemental Resolution for Maintenance of Streets and Highways
10. Ordinance accepting the changes to the Land Subdivision Ordinance
11. Authorizing the Friends of the Park the Use of Community Park
E. Village Manager
F. Executive Session
1. Personnel Issues / Possible Litigation
G. Reconvene open Session
1. July 12 Committee of the Whole 6PM Municipal Hall.
2. July 26 Regular Village Board 6PM Municipal Hall