Sherman Village Board to consider plan to purchase new park benches
The Sherman Village Board of Trustees will consider approving the purchase of new park benches at its next meeting 6 p.m. today at Sherman Village Hall, 401 St. John Drive.
The Sherman Village Board of Trustees includes six trustees and the village president, all of whom are elected from the village at large. The board meets at 6 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month at Sherman Village Hall, 401 St. John Drive.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
Village of Sherman, Illinois
Trevor J. Clatfelter, Village President
DATE: Tuesday, July 5, 2016
LOCATION: Sherman Village Hall, 401 St. John Drive, Sherman, Illinois
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
TYPE: Regular Meeting of the Sherman Village Board of Trustees
OPENING: President Trevor J. Clatfelter
1. Clerk: Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Set Agenda
1. Presentation of Minutes and Approval (as necessary)
a. Minutes of June 21, 2016 Regular Meeting
b. Minutes of June 21, 2016 Committee of the Whole (FY17 Budget)
2. Presentation of Bills for Approval (as necessary)
TREASURER’S REPORT: Treasurer Stuenkel (1st meeting of each month)
1. Presentation of Treasurer’s Report by Treasurer Stuenkel for Approval
ENGINEERING REPORT: Village Engineer Kuhn
LEGAL REPORT: Village Attorney Jurgens
ZONING OFFICER REPORT: Trustee Zibutis
VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR /
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR REPORT: Administrator Swinford
PRESIDENT’S REPORT: President Clatfelter
1. A Resolution Appointing an Acting Clerk
2. An Ordinance establishing Sewer Rates and Charges
3. Approval of Park Bench Purchases
COMMITTEE / DEPARTMENT REPORTS:
1. Trustee Zibutis – Building Permit Update
SHERMAN POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORT: Chief Bangert
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY REPORT: Director Moos
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS REPORT: Director Newton
1. Discussion and approval of closed session minutes and semi-annual review of closed session minutes pursuant to 5 ILCS 120 Section 2(c)(21).