Chatham Committee of Whole discusses board options on Garvey Lane
At a meeting this week, the Chatham Committee of the Whole discussed the status of Garvey Lane and whether it should be opened or closed.
The Chatham Committee of the Whole consists of all members of the village board, including the village president, six trustees and the city clerk.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
Village of Chatham July 12, 2016 Agenda
A. Call to Order
1. Moment of Silence
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comments
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approve Minutes
C. Old Business
D. New Business
1. APPOINTING A CHAIR PERSON TO THE COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
2. INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT WITH CHATHAM TOWNSHIP
3. REVISE SOCIAL MEDIA ORDINANCE
Propose to remove the section highlighted in yellow.
Social Media Policy 2.pdf (69 KB)
4. REVIEW BIDS FOR ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT PURCHASE
5. DECISION ON OPENING OR CLOSING GARVEY LANE
6. RELINQUISH OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY EAST OF AVENEL DRIVE
7. Discussion of Condition Rating of Streets
8. Review for new meter policy
Please review the attached policy for net metering. This is for customers that wish to supplement their utilities with green energy i.e. solar ,wind generation. There are certain fees in which the board would have to make a discussion on. I have also attached an email regarding the calculations for an “Distribution System Utilization Fee”. Please review and comment. I would like to post this on board docs for the next committee meeting. If you would like to meet about this I can ask Mike G to come along for additional information. Thank you
Net metering policy IMUA 2015 draft.pdf (29 KB)RE net metering.txt (2 KB)Net Metering Application Form.pdf (24 KB)
E. Village Manager
F. Schedule of Meetings
1. July 21 Planning Commission 6PM Municipal Hall
2. July 26 Regular Village Board 6PM Municipal Hall
3. August 9 Committee of the Whole 6PM Municipal Hall.