Sangamon County Finance Committee discusses budget schedule, guidelines
At a recent meeting, the Sangamon County Finance Committee discussed the fiscal 2017 budget schedule and guidelines.
The Sangamon County Finance Committee meets at 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
July 26, 2016
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes from July 12, 2016
• Approve to hire a replacement Correctional Officer at an annual salary of $33,875 effectiveAugust 15, 2016; the previous employee will left the payroll system on July 15, 2016Regional Planning
• Resolution to approve the execution of a contract between the Board of Trustees of the
University of Illinois and the Springfield-Sangamon County Regional Planning Commission toemploy the Land Use Evolution and Impact Assessment Model (LEAM)
• Approve to hire Jordan Leaf as a Planning Specialist at an annual salary of $30,000 effectiveAugust 1, 2016
• Approve to hire a replacement Senior Planner-Transportation at an annual salary of $70,000effective October 1, 2016; the current employee will retire effective September 30, 2016
• FY-17 Budget Schedule and Guidelines
Approval of Requisitions
Next Finance Meeting
August 9, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
Next County Board Meeting
August 9, 2016, 7:00 p.m.