Chatham Village Board reviews proposed cable TV pact with Comcast
At a recent meeting, the Chatham Village Board reviewed a cable TV franchise agreement between the village and Comcast.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
A. Call to Order
1. Moment of Silence
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comments
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approve Minutes
C. Old Business
D. New Business
1. Review CABLE TELEVISION FRANCHISE AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN The VILLAGE OF CHATHAM, IL. And COMCAST OF ILLINOIS/INDIANA/OHIO, LLC.
2. Review Highlands Subdivision Location Map and Sketch Map
E. Village Manager
F. Schedule of Meetings
1. August 18 Planning Commission 6PM Municipal Hall
2. August 23 Regular Village Board 6PM Municipal Hall
3. September 13 Committee of the Whole 6PM Municipal Hall.
G. New Category
1. Executive Session for “Probable Litigation”
Organizations in this Story
116 East Mulberry Street
Chatham, IL - 62629