Chatham trustees discuss plan to convert tennis courts to pickleball courts
At a meeting this week, the Chatham Village Board discussed a proposal to convert some of the village tennis courts into pickleball courts.
The Chatham Village Board includes the village president and clerk, and six trustees. The board meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
A. Call to Order
1. Moment of Silence
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comments
B. Closed Session
1. Personnel under 2(c)(1)
2. Litigation under 2(c)(11)
3. Collective Negotiating Matter (2)(c)(2)
C. Discussion and Action Items
1. Approve Minutes
2. Payment of Warrants Resolution 39-16 This item has files attached
3. Accept Low Bid for MFT Work Ordinance 16-46 This item has files attached
4. Action on legal Review of Water Issues
D. Committee of the Whole
1. Adopting this agenda format for Special Meeting with the following Action and Committee of the Whole items.
2. Review CABLE TELEVISION FRANCHISE AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN The VILLAGE OF CHATHAM, IL. And COMCAST OF ILLINOIS/INDIANA/OHIO, LLC. This item has files attached
3. Review Trails Access and Amenities Plan This item has files attached
4. Review AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE VILLAGE OF CHATHAM ZONING CODE This item has files attached
5. Review Final Plat Cardinal Hill Plat 1 This item has files attached
6. Review Bids for Vac Truck This item has files attached
7. Name a replacement to Police Commission Pension Board
8. Name a replacement to Police Commission
9. Discussion on Fox Creek / Praire Vista Park This item has files attached
10. Discussion on Street Repair Rating System
11. Discussion on Chatham creating/adopting an ADA Plan This item has files attached
12. Discussion on turning some of the Village Tennis Courts into Pickle Ball Courts This item has files attached
13. Discussion on adding new descriptions to Village Zoning Types
E. Schedule of Meetings
1. September 15 Planning Commission 6PM Municipal Hall
2. September 27 Regular Village Board 6PM Municipal Hall
3. October 11 Committee of the Whole 6PM Municipal Hall.
Organizations in this Story
116 East Mulberry Street
Chatham, IL - 62629