Sangamon County Finance Committee approves salaries for new employees
The Sangamon County Finance Committee met Oct. 11 to approve salaries for new county employees.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
The Sangamon County Finance Committee meets at 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
October 11, 2016
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes from September 27, 2016
Auditor, Andy Goleman
• Approve Resolution to enter into a contract with MAXIMUS Consulting Services Inc. for
completion of an updated cost allocation plan using FY-15 data in the amount of $11,000
Public Defender, Robert Scherschligt
• Approve to hire a replacement Assistant Public Defender (part-time) at an annual salary not to
exceed $30,000 effective November 7, 2016; the previous employee left the payroll system on
October 7, 2016
LLWA, Anne Schneider
• Approve Trade Grant with anticipated grant revenue of $36,000; matching funds not required
Court Services, Mike Torchia
• Approve to hire a replacement Probation Officer at an annual salary of $37,506 effective October
11, 2016; the previous employee was promoted within the Department on August 29, 2016
SMART, Kate Downing
• Approve to hire a replacement Driver at an annual salary of $21,216 effective October 19, 2016;
the previous employee left the payroll system on October 7, 2016
Approval of Requisitions
Next Finance Meeting
October 25, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
Next County Board Meeting
**Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
200 S 9th St
Springfield, IL - 62701