Sherman trustees accept landscaping bid
The village of Sherman Board of Trustees met Oct. 25 to accept a landscaping bid.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
The Sherman Village board of trustees includes six trustees and the village president, all of whom are elected from the village at-large. The board meets at 6 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the Sherman Village Hall, 401 St. John Drive.
DATE: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
LOCATION: Sherman Village Hall, 401 St. John Drive, Sherman, Illinois 62684
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
TYPE: Regular Meeting of the Sherman Village Board of Trustees
OPENING: President Trevor J. Clatfelter
1. Clerk: Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Set Agenda
1. Presentation of Minutes and Approval (as necessary)
a. Minutes of October 4, 2016 Regular Meeting
2. Presentation of Bills for Approval (as necessary)
TREASURER’S REPORT: Treasurer Stuenkel (1st meeting of each month)
ENGINEERING REPORT: Village Engineer Kuhn
LEGAL REPORT: Village Attorney Jurgens
ZONING OFFICER REPORT: Trustee Zibutis
VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR /
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR REPORT: Administrator Swinford
PRESIDENT’S REPORT: President Clatfelter
1. Approve an Ordinance providing for and authorizing the issuance of
General Obligation Bonds, Series 2016 of the Village of Sherman,
Sangamon County, Illinois in the aggregate principal amount of
$1,500,000 for the purpose of financing construction of street
improvements within the Village.
2. Accept Bid from Hartman Landscaping for landscaping the center
roundabout in new park at Rail Point.
3. Approval of Quail Point subdivision Final Plat
COMMITTEE / DEPARTMENT REPORTS:
1. Trustee Sherrock – (1) Final Approval of the Park Bench and (2) Approval for
the Children’s Christmas Party Check
2. Trustee Zibutis – Building Permit Update
SHERMAN POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORT: Chief Bangert
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY REPORT: Director Moos
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS REPORT: Director Newton
1. Kendra Hansel – Teen Court