Sangamon County Board appropriates motor fuel tax funds
The Sangamon County Board met Nov. 8 to appropriate motor fuel tax funds.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
The Sangamon County Board consists of 29 members, each elected from one of the county’s 29 districts for a four-year term. The board meets at 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the County Board chambers on the second floor of the Sangamon County Complex, 200 S. Ninth St. in Springfield.
SANGAMON COUNTY CERK
SANGAMON COUNTY COMPLEX 2OO SOUTH NNTH STREET-ROOM 101
SPRINGFIELD, LLINOIS 62701 TELEPHONE: 217-753-6700/FACSIMILE: 217-535-3233 WEBSITE: www.sangamoncountyclerk.com
SANGAMON COUNTY BOARD
NOVEMBER 9, 2016
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of October 11, 2016
1. Resolution appropriating Motor Fuel Tax funds for the annual maintenance of County highways.
2, 2016-027 - Jerry Stasukinas, 441 N. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield - Granting a Conditional Permitted Use and a Variance and removing a Conditional Permitted Use. County Board Member - Rose Ruzic, District #18.
3. 2016-030 - Mid-Town Auto Mart Inc., 2532 Ridge Avenue, Springfield - Granting a Variance. County Board Member - Jason Ratts, District #10.
4. 2016-031 - Illico incorporated, 3300 J. David Jones Parkway, Springfield - Granting a Conditional Permitted Use. County Board Member - Annette Fulgenzi, District #17.
5. 2016-032 - Discount Smoke Shop, 321 N. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield - Granting Conditional Permitted Uses and a Variance. County Board Member - Rose Ruzic, Di Strict 18.
6. 2016-033 - Steven H. and Diana K. Griffitts, 636 North Wesley, Springfield - Denying a Rezoning and granting a Use Variance. County Board Member - Rose Ruzic, District #18.
7, 2016-034 - Koke Mill Properties, LLC, 386 S. Koke Mill Road, Springfield-Denying a Rezoning and granting a Use Variance and Variances. County Board Member - Abe Forsyth, District #27.
8. Resolution approving contracts with Rocket Software Inc. and Information Systems to upgrade the "Jwalk" System.
9. Resolution approving the renewal of an agreement with R.W. Troxell & Company for assistance in the administration of the county's insurance programs.
10. Resolution approving amendments to the Fiscal Year 2016 Sangamon County Budget.
11. Resolution approving the Annual Budget and Appropriation for the County of Sangamon for the Fiscal Year December 1, 2016 through November 30, 2017.
WAVER OF TEN-DAY FILING PERIOD
12. Resolution granting authority to the Sheriff's Office to execute a contract with Ray O'Herron Co. Inc. for equipment.
13. Resolution approving the FY2017 Uniform Grant Agreement for the Section 5311 Operating Assistance Grant Agreement.
14. Resolution approving the FY2017 Downstate Operating Assistance Grant Agreement between the State of Illinois Department of Transportation and Sangamon County.
15. Resolution approving the purchase of Ecollane software for the rural portion of SMART.
16. Resolution authorizing the execution of a building lease for the SMART facility property.
-Sangamon County Board of Review -Springfield Airport Authority -Sangamon County Building Board of Appeals -Woodwreath Cemetery Association -Community Services Block Grant Advisory Board
Reports of County Officials
Reports of Standing Committees
Reports of Special Committees Committee
Report on Claims
Organizations in this Story
2300 S Dirksen Pkwy
Springfield, IL - 62764
200 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL - 62701