Sangamon County Board set to vote on engineering services contract for rehabilitation of County Highway 37 bridge
Sangamon County Board will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10.
The Sangamon County Board consists of 29 members, each elected from one of the county’s 29 districts for a four-year term. The board meets at 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the County Board chambers on the second floor of the Sangamon County Complex, 200 S. Ninth St. in Springfield.
Here is the agenda as provided by Sangamon County:
SANGAMON COUNTY CLERK
SANGAMON COUNTY COMPLEX
2OO SOUTH NNTH STREET - ROOM 101
SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS 62701 TELEPHONE: 217-753-6700/FACSIMILE: 217-535-3233 WEBSITE: www.sangamoncountyclerk.com
SANGAMON COUNTY BOARD
JANUARY 10, 2017
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Hazardous Mitigation Plan Presentation
Minutes of December 13, 2016
Resolution approving the low bids for the county's aggregate Supply contracts.
Resolution approving an engineering services agreement for a bridge rehabilitation on Cardinal Hill Road (County Highway 37).
2016-047 - William Hagerman, 9190 Oak Crest Road, Dawson - Granting Variances. County Board Member - Dave Mendenhall, District #3.
4. 2016-048-Judith Coady, 340 E. Banister Road, Springfield - Granting a Rezoning and Variances. County Board Member - Todd Smith, District #2.
5. 2016-049 - Jeff & Mei Franz, 2801 S. Woodward Avenue, Springfield - Granting a Rezoning.
County Board Member-Joel Tjelmeland, Jr., District #14.
6. Resolution adopting the Sangamon County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan.
7. Resolution approving contracts with AT&T for the county's phone system.
8. Resolution approving a maintenance and support agreement with Tyler Technologies for the finance Software package.
9. Resolution amending Sections 2.44.140 and 2.44.145-Travel and expense reimbursement, of the Sangamon County Code.
10. Resolution approving a contract with Lawrence Education Center and Community Resources.
WAVER OF TEN-DAY FILING PERIOD
11. Resolution approving the service program of the Office of the State's Attorney's Appellate
Prosecutor for Fiscal Year 2017.
-Citizen's Advisory Committee on Animal Control -Woodwreath Cemetery Association -Deputy Merit Commission -Board of Health
Reports of County Officials Reports of Special Committees Reports of Standing Committees
Committee Report on Claims
Organizations in this Story
200 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL - 62701