Sangamon County Board Republican Caucus to hear presentation on hazardous material mitigation plan
Sangamon County Board Republican Caucus will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10.
The Republican Caucus meeting is held at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the County Board Conference Room.
Here is the agenda as provide by the committee:
SANGAMON COUNTY BOARD REPUBLICAN CAUCUS JANUARY 10, 2017 6:00 PM
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes from December 13, 2016 Caucus
Review of January 10, 2017 County Board Agenda
SANGAMON COUNTY BOARD
JANUARY 10, 2017
I. Call to Order
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Roll Call
VI. Hazardous Mitigation Plan Presentation
VII. Minutes of December 13, 2016
1. Resolution approving the low bids for the county’s aggregate supply contracts.
2. Resolution approving an engineering services agreement for a bridge rehabilitation on Cardinal Hill Road (County Highway 37).
3. 2016-047 - William Hagerman, 9190 Oak Crest Road, Dawson - Granting Variances. County Board Member - Dave Mendenhall, District #3.
4, 2016-048 - Judith Coady, 340 E. Banister Road, Springfield - Granting a Rezoning and Variances. County Board Member - Todd Smith, District #2.
5, 2016-049 - Jeff & Mei Franz, 2801 S. Woodward Avenue, Springfield - Granting a Rezoning.
County Board Member - Joel Tjelmeland, Jr., District #14.
6. Resolution adopting the Sangamon County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan.
7. Resolution approving contracts with AT&T for the county’s phone system.
8. Resolution approving a maintenance and support agreement with Tyler Technologies for the finance software package.
9. Resolution amending Sections 2.44. 140 and 2.44. 145-Travel and expense reimbursement, of the Sangamon County Code.
10. Resolution approving a contract with Lawrence Education Center and Community Resources.
WAVER OF TEN-DAY FILNG PERIOD
11. Resolution approving the service program of the Office of the State’s Attorney’s Appellate
Prosecutor for Fiscal Year 2017.
-Citizen’s Advisory Committee on Animal Control -Woodwreath Cemetery Association -Deputy Merit Commission -Board of Health
Reports of County Officials Reports of Special Committees
Reports of Standing Committees
Committee Report on Claims
Review of January 10, 2017 Nominations
Review of January 10, 2017 Appointments