Sangamon County Finance Committee hires replacement secretary
The Sangamon County Finance Committee met Feb. 7 to hire a replacement secretary.
Here are the meeting's minutes, as provided by the committee:
The Sangamon County Finance Committee meets at 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
FINANCE COMMITTEE February 7, 2017 5:00 P.M. AGENDA Sign In
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes from January 24, 2017
Public Health, Jim Stone
• Approve to hire an Assistant Director of Environmental Health at a starting salary of $72,000; the previous approval to hire form was approved for an annual salary of up to the mid point
County Administration, Brian McFadden
• Approve Promotion/Salary Adjustment for Brian Davis from Assistant County Engineer to Acting County Engineer with an increase in annual salary from $96,481 to $127,100 effective January 1, 2017
Court Services, Mike Torchia
• Approve to hire a replacement Secretary at an annual salary of $27,034 effective March 27, 2017; the previous employee will be leaving the payroll on February 24, 2017
• Approve to apply for a two (2) year Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Probation grant with anticipated revenue of $200,000; matching funds are required
Child Advocacy, Shirley Johnson
• Approve three travel requests to send Denise Johnson, Nicole Rees, and Bryanna Stevens to the Champions of Children Conference held in Oak Brook, IL on March 13-14, 2017
Human Resource, Charlie Stratton
• Approve Salary Adjustment for Denise E. McCrady from Benefits Coordinator to Benefits Administration/Accounting Technician with an increase in annual salary from $48,945 to $53,839.50 effective December 1, 2016
Approval of Requisitions
Next Finance Meeting
**February 20, 2017, 5:00 p.m. (Joint meeting with Public Health to be held at Public Health Building)
February 28, 2017, 5:00 p.m.
Next County Board Meeting
March 14, 2017, 7:00 p.m.