Village of Shermon Board of Trustees met July 11
Village of Shermon Board of Trustees met July 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
Opening: President Trevor J. Clatfelter
1. Clerk Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Set Agenda
1. Presentation of Minutes for Approval
a. Minutes of June 6, 2017, Regular Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees
2. Presentation of Bills for Approval
Treasurer’s Report: Treasurer Stuenkel
1. Presentation of Treasurer’s Report for Approval
Village Engineer’s Report: Engineer Kuhn
1. Pay Requests – Ottobaum (new park)
2. Accept Van Huss Bid (concrete under new benches at park)
3. Discussion – crosswalks at Sherman Blvd (Bus. 55) and Meredith/Old Tipton School Road)
4. Discussion – cracks, dips and various needed infrastructure road repair issues
Legal Report: Attorney Jurgens
Village Administrator & Economic Development Report:
1. Zoning Report
2. Building Permit Report
President’s Report: President Clatfelter
1. Hire Full-Time Officer – Transition Part-Time Officer Jesse Schmillen from part-time to fulltime
2. Hire Village Administrator/Economic Development Coordinator.
3. Appointment of Mayor Pro Tem and Alternate Mayor Pro Tem.
4. Appointment of Acting Village Clerk (duties, powers and functions).
5. Café Liquor License: Establish new classification permit and adopt ordinance.
6. Approval of Draft Budget.
7. Set Budget Public Hearing for July 25, 2017.
8. Transfer of Tanker to Sherman Fire Protection District.
1. Village Wide Clean-Up Day Update: Trustee Timm
Sherman Police Department: Chief Craig Bangert
Sherman Emergency Management Agency: Director Michael Moos
Sherman Public Works: Director Sean Newton
1. Representatives from Waterford Home Owners Association (short update)
2. Rail Homeowners Association / Dog Issue
Organizations in this Story
401 Saint John Drive
Sherman, IL - 62684