Sangamon County Employee Services Committee met August 7.
Sangamon County Employee Services Committee met Aug. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
Chairman Calls Meeting to Order
Approval of minutes from June 5, 2017
States’ Attorney, John Milhiser
• Approve Merit Salary Adjustment for Andrew Affrunti, ASA-Felony Division, with an increase in annual salary from $58,000 to $65,000 effective July 10, 2017
• Approve Merit Salary Adjustment for Mark Kaylan Beard, ASA-Traffic Misdemeanor Division, with an increase in annual salary from $40,700 to $45,000 Effective August 21, 2017
• Approve to hire Jennifer Mathew as a Replacement Assistant State’s Attorney-Felony Division at an annual salary of $55,000 effective August 21, 2017; the previous employee left the payroll system on July 28, 2017
• Approve to hire a replacement Assistant State’s Attorney-Felony Division at an annual salary of $40,000 effective August 21, 2017
• Approve travel request for Jennifer Mathew to attend the NDAA Prosecuting Sexual Assault Program held in Long Beach, CA on August 13-18
• Approve travel request for Brian Shaw to attend the 2017 NGCRC Gang Specialist Training Conference held in Chicago on August 6-9
• Overview of the FY16 Insurance Fund Report and update on the FY17 expenses thru July
Approval of Requisitions
Next Meeting Date
September 5, 2017, 5:00 P.M.
Next County Board Meeting
August 8, 2017, 7:00 P.M.
Organizations in this Story
200 S 9th St
Springfield, IL - 62701