Sangamon County - Radio Governance Committee will meet August 30.
Sangamon County - Radio Governance Committee met Aug. 30.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
Call Meeting to Order
Determine a Quorum Approval of the Minutes of the 28 June 2017 regular meeting. There were no minutes of a July 2017 meeting because it was cancelled.
1. Report & decision, status of the Rural Fire Radio System
2. Report, discussion and decision New World Software issues at which are affecting tickets e-mailed from New World Software. (ETSB IT Matt Broche and Chief Todd Masterhan)
3. Report, discussion and decision on reorganization of management positions and committees; effects on organization restructure and radio Systems.
1. Report and decisions on maintenance to the Radio Towers at 2020 Shale Street and the County Building - Director Butt
2. Report and decisions on maintenance to the HVAC at the 2020 Shale Street Radio Shack - Director Butt
3. Report discussion and decision - Radio equipment proposals - Rich Coon
4. Report, discussion and decision - I Am Responding Software presentation at the Chiefs meeting - Chief Masterhan
Discussion of any non-decision items Public Comment Next meeting date: 27 September 2017