Sangamon County Board Republican Caucus will meet October 10.
Sangamon County Board Republican Caucus will meet Oct. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes from September 19, 2017 Caucus
Review of October 10, 2017 County Board Agenda
SANGAMON COUNTY BOARD
OCTOBER 10, 2017
I. Call to Order
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV, Roll Call
VI. Presentation by The Development Consortium
VII. Minutes of September 19, 2017
1. Resolution approving the purchase of a utility pick-up truck.
2. 2017-041 - Jeff Lochbaum & Kyle Killebrew, l 154 N. Bradfordton Road, Springfield - Denying a Rezoning and granting a Use Variance and Variance. County Board Member - Tom Fraase, Jr., District #1.
3. 2017-042 - Curran-Gardner Township PWD, 3382 & 3384 Hazlett Road, Springfield - Granting Variances. County Board Member - Tom Fraase, Jr., District #1.
4. 2017-043 -Dennis & Theresa Ryan, 4151 W. Jefferson, Springfield - Granting Variances. County Board Member – Tom Fraase, Jr., District #1.
5. Resolution approving a contract with Tyler Technologies Inc. for the upgrade and conversion of the finance system.
6. Resolution approving a proposal for audit services from Clifton Larson Allen.
WIAVER OF TEN-DAY FILING PERIOD
7. Resolution approving the renewal of an agreement with R.W. Troxell & Company for the administration of the County’s insurance programs for FY2018.
8. Resolution authorizing the execution of an intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement between Sangamon County, the Circuit Clerk, and the municipality of Pleasant Plains for electronic citation Services.
X. Old Business
XI. New Business
C. Ratification of the F.O.P Deputies Contract
XII. Reports of County Officials
Reports of Standing Committees
Reports of Special Committees
XIII. Committee Report on Claims
Organizations in this Story
200 S 9th St
Springfield, IL - 62701