City of Lincoln Committee of the Whole met January 29
City of Lincoln Committee of the Whole met Jan. 29.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Public Participation
4. Request To Permit: Lincoln Park District in conjunction with the Pigs & Swigs to use the City Street for a 5K run Saturday, June 1, 2019
5. Appointment of new Fire Chief with upcoming retirement of Chief Mark Miller
6. Dolan Dalpoas- Land Use Authorization, North Portion of the ALMH Wellness Trail adjoining Hickox Drivt; Lincoln, Il.
7. Amended changes to the approved Liquor Ordinance 2019-892
9. Possible Executive Session
11. Upcoming Meetings:
City Council: Monday, February 4, 2019 at 7:00pm
Committee of the Whole: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 7:00pm