Sangamon County Board met July 11
Sangamon County Board met July 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
I. Cal to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Roll Call
V. Presentation by RSM-External Auditors
V||. Minutes of June 13, 2017
1. Resolution approving the low bid for a culvert replacement on Hunley Road in Auburn Township.
2. 2017-025 - John Bruntjen, 3000 Block of Mt. Pulaski Road, Illiopolis - Granting a Rezoning. County Board Member - Dave Mendenhall, District #3.
3, 2017-026 - Pebbles Rubble, LLC, 3600 N. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield - Granting Variances. County Board Member - Greg Stumpf, District #16.
4. 2017-027 - Dan Godiksen, 18 Covered Bridge Acres, Glenarm - Granting a Variance. County Board Member - Craig Hall, District #7.
5. 2017-028 - Dale Anders, 4421 Peoria Road, Springfield - Granting a Rezoning and Variances. County Board Member - Greg Stumpf, District #16.
6. Resolution to approve the execution of an agreement between Massie-Massie Associates and the Springfield-Sangamon County Regional Planning Commission.
7. Resolution approving an amendment to the license agreement with Tyler Technologies Inc. to allow law enforcement records to interface with New World Software.
8. Resolution authorizing the issuance and sale by the County of its Economic Development Revenue Bonds (Kidzeum Project), Series 2017.
9. Resolution providing for public transportation in Sangamon and Menard Counties.
Waiver of Ten-Day Filing Period
10. Resolution approving an intergovernmental agreement between the Springfield-Sangamon County Regional Planning Commission and the Village of New Berlin regarding Plat Officer designation.
11. Resolution approving an intergovernmental agreement between Sangamon County, the Circuit Clerk, the municipality of Chatham, and the Chatham Police Department for electronic citation Services.
12. Resolution amending Chapters 6.04, 5.28, 5.24, 5.20 and 15.05 of the Sangamon County Code for the Sangamon County Department of Public Health.
X. Old Business
A. Resolution 7 - Tabled 6/13/17
2017-022 - Willis Payton, 1411 N. 29" Street, Springfield-Denying a Conditional Permitted Use and Granting a Variance. County Board Member - Jason Ratts, District #10.
XI. New Business
-Dawson Fire Protection District
-Executive Director of Emergency Response/911
C. 2018 Sangamon County Court Holidays
D. F.O.P. Civilian Unit Contract and MOU
XII. Reports of County Officials
Reports of Standing Committees
Reports of Special Committees
XIII. Committee Report on Claims
Organizations in this Story
200 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL - 62701