Sangamon County Board met Aug. 13.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Roll Call
VII. Minutes of July 9, 2019
1. Resolution approving the purchase of a used John Deere 60G Compact Excavator.
2. Resolution approving a contract with Kuhn & Trello Consulting Engineers, LLC for replacement of a culvert on Oak Crest Road in Clearlake Township.
3. Resolution approving a contract with Applied Research Associates to continue the Pavement Management Program.
4. Resolution approving the plat of vacation of Shattuck Estates County Minor Subdivision,
5. Resolution approving the final plat of Shattuck Estates County Minor Subdivision.
6. Resolution approving a contract extension with Watts Copy Systems Inc.
7. Resolution authorizing the issuance and sale by the County of its Economic Development Revenue Bonds (Young Men's Christian Association of Springfield, Illinois Project), Series 2019.
8. Resolution approving the purchase order request from Information Systems to upgrade the County cabling and network equipment in the amount of $201,777.
9. Resolution approving the SMART Downstate Operating Grant Application from IDOT in the amount of $708,500.
10. Resolution authorizing the execution and amendment of the Federal 5311 Grant Agreement for the SMART Program in the amount of $132,109.
11. Resolution approving the Community Resources Grant Application from Ameren Illinois for The Diversity Staffing Grant and Energy Education Outreach Program in the amount of $99,637.
12. Resolution approving the Department of Public Health's Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Grant from the Illinois Department of Public Health in the amount of $480,262.
13. Resolution approving the purchase of Inmate Transport Vehicles for the Sheriff's Office from Ray O' Herron Co. in the amount of $82,500.
14. Resolution approving the Court Services Grant Application from the U.S. Department of Justice- Bureau of Justice Assistance for the PREA Targeted Implementation Planning and Support Program in the amount of $200,000.
WAIVER OF TEN-DAY FILING PERIOD
15. Resolution authorizing Sangamon County to participate in the State of Illinois Federal Surplus Property Program.
16. Resolution approving the procurement of goods and/or services from Shor-Line Schroeder Manufacturing for Building & Grounds in the amount of $301,397.49.
IX. Old Business
X. New Business
-Woodwreath Cemetery Board
C. Procurement/Grant Notifications
XI. Public Comment
XI. Reports of County Officials Reports of Standing Committees Reports of Special Committees
XIII. Committee Reports on Claims