Sangamon Finance Committee considers Victims of Crimes Act
At a recent meeting, the Sangamon County Finance Committee considered the proposed Victims of Crimes Act.
The Sangamon County Finance Committee meets at 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
June 28, 2016
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes from June 14, 2016
Sheriff, Wes Barr
• Approve salary adjustment for Michael Walton, Director of Support Services, due to a pay gradechange with an increase in annual salary from $70,453.28 to $76,513 effective July 11, 2016
Auditor, Andy Goleman
• Approve travel request for Brad Hammond to attend the 2016 Federal Grant Summit held inColumbus, Ohio on August 2-5
Zoning, Trustin Harrison
• Approval to extend contract with Alice Campbell for a term to not exceed 90 days at a cost of$8,000
SMART, Kate Downing
• Approve Resolution for credit card
Child Advocacy, Shirley Johnson
• Approve to promote/adjust salary for Denise Johnson from Advocate to Forensic Interviewerwith an increase in annual salary from $32,565 to $43,000 effective August 1, 2016; the currentemployee will leave the payroll system on July 1, 2016
• Approve Advocate Intern Contract Extension for Jamie Anderson at a rate of pay of $10 an hourfrom June 29 – August 1, 2016
• Approve to hire Jamie Anderson as a replacement Advocate at an annual salary of $30,000effective August 1, 2016; the previous employee was promoted within the Department
• Approve the NCA Accreditation Subgrant with anticipated grant revenue of $9,000; matchingfunds not required
• Approve Victims of Crimes Act (VOCA) with anticipated grant revenue of $244,603; matchingfunds required
• Approve Department of Children and Family Services Contract Grant with anticipated grantrevenue of $114,456; matching funds not required
Approval of Requisitions
Next Finance Meeting
July 12, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
Next County Board Meeting
July 12, 2016, 7:00 p.m.