Sangamon County expected to stay in hazmat-preparedness grant program
The Sangamon County Finance Committee will meet at 5 p.m. today to consider extending participation in the Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness Grant Program, among other agenda items.
The Sangamon County Finance Committee meets at 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
September 27, 2016
Meeting Called to Order
Approval of Minutes from September 13, 2016
Sheriff, Wes Barr
• Approve to hire a replacement Control Room Operator at an annual salary of $30,596 effective
October 23, 2016; the previous employee left the payroll system on September 23, 2016
Zoning, Trustin Harrison
• Approve a salary adjustment for Jane Lewis, Administrative Assistant, with an increase in annual
salary from $29,487.90 to $34,500 effective October 1, 2016
Human Resources, Charlie Stratton
• Pension Disclosure - Linda Wheeland
OEM, David Butt
• Approve renewal/extension of the Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness Grant Program
– FFY2016 with anticipated grant revenue of $149,025 ($49,675 X 3 years)
Approval of Requisitions
Next Finance Meeting
October 11, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
Next County Board Meeting
October 11, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
Organizations in this Story
200 S 9th St
Springfield, IL - 62701