Sangamon County Board met November 14.
Sangamon County Board met Nov. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. Call to Order
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Roll Call
VI. Minutes of October 10, 2017
1. Resolution allocating motor fuel tax funds for the maintenance of County highways.
2. 2017-044-James and Sandra Farris, 7563 New City Road, Rochester - Granting a Variance. County Board Member - Jeff Thomas, District #4.
3. 2017-045 - Dennis Branner, 2727 S. Pasfield Street, Springfield - Denying a Rezoning and granting a Use Variance. County Board Member - Clyde Bunch, District #21.
4. 2017-046 - Victoria Nwaobasi, 3220 Stanton Street, Springfield - Granting a Variance. County Board Member - Joel Tjelmeland, Jr., District #14.
5, 2017-047 -Text Amendment to the Sangamon County Zoning Ordinance regarding Chapter 17.06.060-Exceptions from Applicability and adding Chapter 17.37-Solar Energy Systems.
6, 2017-048- Beverly Buck, 11124 Green Ridge Lane, Dawson - Denying a Variance. County Board Member - David Mendenhall, District #3.
7. 2017-050 - Elizabeth Vala et. al., 4309 Yankee Town Road, Pleasant Plains - Granting Variances. County Board Member - Craig Hall, District #7.
8, 2017-051 - Elizabeth Vala et. al., 14981 Walbaum Road, Pleasant Plains - Granting Variances.
County Board Member - Craig Hall, District #7.
9. Resolution amending Section 5.04 of the Sangamon County Liquor Code.
10. Resolution amending the FY2017 Sangamon County Budget.
11. Resolution approving the final plat of Parkwood Acres Minor Subdivision.
12. Resolution approving the Sangamon County Annual Budget and Appropriation for the Fiscal Year December 1, 2017 through November 30, 2018.
13. Resolution amending Chapters 6.04, 5.28, 5.24, 5.20 and 15.05 of the Sangamon County Code regarding the Public Health fee schedule.
14. Resolution approving a maintenance agreement contract with Jano Technologies Inc. and the Circuit Clerk.
WAIVER OF TEN-DAY FING PERIOD
15. Resolution authorizing the execution of a contract with Encore Unlimited, LLC for comprehensive medical case management services.
16. Resolution approving the renewal of the County's worker compensation insurance policy with the Illinois Public Risk Fund for 2018.
17. Resolution amending the Springfield/Sangamon County Enterprise Zone.
18. Resolution approving and authorizing the execution of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Village of Rochester, Rochester Public Library District, Rochester Fire Protection District, Lincoln Land Community College District #526, Sangamon County Water Reclamation District, Rochester Township, and County of Sangamon for the Rochester Tax increment Financing District.
IX. Old Business
X. New BusineSS
-Building Code Board of Appeals
-Mechanicsburg-Buffalo Water Commission
-Sangamon County Water Reclamation District
XI. Reports of County Officials
Reports of Special Committees
Reports of Standing Committees
XII. Committee Report on Claims
Organizations in this Story
200 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL - 62701