Village of Sherman Board of Trustees met February 20
Village of Sherman Board of Trustees met February 20.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
Opening: President Trevor J. Clatfelter
Clerk’s Report: Village Clerk Michael Moos
1. Presentation of Minutes for Approval.
a. Minutes of February 6, 2018, Regular Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees.
2. Approval of Minutes from Executive Session
a. Minutes of November 7, 2017, Executive Session.
b. Minutes of October 3, 2017, Executive Session.
c. Minutes of May 2, 2017, Executive Session.
d. Minutes of April 18, 2017, Executive Session.
e. Minutes of March 21, 2017, Executive Session.
f. Minutes of January 17, 2017, Executive Session.
3. Approval for Destruction of Executive Session Recordings pursuant to Open Meetings Act.
a. Verbatum recordings dated September 13, 1977 to October 4, 2016.
4. Presentation of Bills for Authorization for payment.
Treasurer’s Report: Treasurer Jeremy Stuenkel
Village Engineer’s Report: Engineer Kevin Kuhn
Legal Report: Village Attorney
Village Administrator & Economic Development Report: Administrator Mike Stratton
President’s Report: President Clatfelter
1. Approval of Fee Agreement with Kuhn & Trello for Engineer Services for 2018
2. Approval of sponsorship to support the Williamsville FFA
Sherman Police Department: Chief Craig Bangert
Sherman Emergency Management Agency: Director Michael Moos
Sherman Public Works: Director Sean Newton
a. Garage Sale Dates (Friday and Saturday, April 27-28)
b. Reminder of Clean-Up Day (Saturday, May 5 9 am to Noon)
c. Easter Egg Hunt at Waldrop Park (Saturday, March 31, 2018 10 am to Noon)
• Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(21)
• Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5)