Bartlett Public Library District Finance Committee met October 4
Bartlett Public Library District Finance Committee met October 4.
Here is the minutes as provided by the committee:
The Finance Committee Meeting was called to order at 6:00 p.m. by President Barry.
The following Trustees were present: Sias, Hopkins
Library Director, Karolyn Nance
Michelle Morgan, Business Specialist
Anthony M. Cervini, CPA, CFE
Patron Joe Olsen
Joe Olsen’s comments:
1. Thanked the Board for creating the Finance Committee.
2. Previously suggested the Library consider changing auditors.
3. Recognized the time commitment made by Trustees.
4. Concern about a deficit in the Library’s operating fund.
5. Awaits the Audit vis-à-vis status of the District’s finances.
Anthony M. Cervini presented an overview of the Bartlett Public Library District Audit and Management Letter.
Unrelated to Finance Committee business, Joe Olsen inquired about a comment made at the Policy Committee regarding proposed revisions to Policy 301, vacation time, and Policy 302, sick time.
There being no further business, a motion to adjourn was made by President Barry. The meeting adjourned at 6:45p.m.