Sangamon County Jail Committee met Aug. 6.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
Chairman Call Meeting to Order
Approval of the Minutes from July 16th
Jail Superintendent Larry Beck
Coroner Cinda Edwards/Emily McKenzie/Jim Allmon
1. Agreement between the Sangamon County Coroner's Office & Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago to participate in the SUDORS (State Unintentional Drug Overdose Reporting System)
1. Approval to Hire a Merit Deputy at an annual salary of $52,025 effective 8/14/19 or after. Previous employee left the position on 12/14/18.
2. Approval to Hire a Merit Deputy at an annual salary of $52,025 effective 9/1/19 or after. Previous employee left the position on 2/8/19.
3. County Board Resolution & Purchase Order No. 2019-576-011-2427-Morrow Brothers/Ray O'Herron Co. to replace 2 inmate transport vehicles + partition/barriers. Vehicles will be purchased off of the State of Illinois Joint Purchasing Contract at a total cost of $82,500
Approval of Purchase Reports
• Procurement/Grant Notifications-(report only)
Next Meeting Date
August 20, 2019 @ Noon
Next County Board Meeting
August 13, 2019 @ 7:00 pm