Sangamon County Board met Sept. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Roll Call
VI. Memorial Choice Report
VIII. Minutes of August 13, 2019
1. Resolution approving the purchase of two heavy duty trucks from the State of Illinois Joint Purchasing Contract.
2. Resolution approving the disposal of the Sangamon County Highway Department Engineering Garage.
3. 2019-027 - Carl Fryman, 3700 West Grand Avenue, Springfield - Granting a Conditional Permitted Use with a Condition and Variances. County Board Member - Brad Miller, District #13.
4. 2019-028 - Adam & Lacy Ehrman, 7130 Fulton Road, New Berlin - Denying Variances. County Board Member - Craig Hall, District #7.
5. 2019-029 - RCM Co-op, 8100 Block of Sherman Road, Riverton-Granting a Conditional Permitted Use and a Variance. County Board Member - Todd Smith, District #2.
6. Resolution approving the final plat of Powell Minor Subdivision.
7. Resolution approving the procurement of goods and/or services from Byers Printing Company for the Recorder's Office in the amount of $151,200.
8. Resolution approving the Department of Public Health's Grant Application for the Comprehensive Local Health Protection Grant-Menard County from the Illinois Department of Public Health in the amount of $174,448.
9. Resolution approving the Department of Public Health's Grant Application for the Comprehensive Local Health Protection Grant-Sangamon County from the Illinois Department of Public Health in the amount of $725,308.
10. Resolution approving the Community Resource's Grant Application from the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity for the HHS LIHEAP Program in the amount of $2,769,324.
11. Resolution authorizing Sangamon County to enter into an Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement with the Sangamon County Water Reclamation District for a sewer payment relief program.
12. Resolution authorizing Community Resources to enter into a contract with Alice Campbell Staffing to provide personnel to perform LIHEAP intake services.
13. Resolution authorizing the execution and amendment of the Downstate Operating Assistance Grant Agreement.
14. Resolution setting forth budget policies for the preparation of the FY2020 Sangamon County Budget.
WAIVER OF TEN-DAY FILING PERIOD
15. Resolution approving the list of contracts for employee fringe benefits for 2020.
X. Old Business
XI. New Business
-Historic Preservation Commission -Workplace Safety Board -Community Services Block Grant Advisory Board -Sewer Rebate Board -Emergency Telephone System Board -Lanesville-illiopolis Drainage District -Sangamon County Central Dispatch System -Sangamon County Board of Review -Workforce Innovation Board -Executive Director of the Child Advocacy Center
C. Procurement/Grant Notifications
-Sheriff's Office - 2019 Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program Award Funds-$36,939 -Sangamon County CASA-Illinois CASA Grant/DCFS-$67,287
D. Ratification of AFSCME-Public Health Collective Bargaining Agreement
E. Ratification of Laborer's-Circuit Clerk Collective Bargaining Agreement
XII. Public Comment
XIII. Reports of County Officials Reports of Standing Committees Reports of Special Committees
XIV. Committee Report on Claims