Sangamon County Executive Committee met Oct. 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
I. Call to Order
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Roll Call
VII. Minutes of September 10, 2019
1. Resolution approving the purchase of an Oil Distributor for the Highway Department.
2. Resolution approving a bridge petition from Fancy Creek Township.
3. 2019-030 - Duffy & Associates Inc., dba Discount Tobacco, Steve Kerber, 3596 East State Route 29, Springfield - Granting a Rezoning, Conditional Permitted Use with Conditions and Variances. County Board Member – Tom Madonia, Jr., District #9.
4. 2019-031 -- Mary Caroline Hemberger Trust, 2181 McQueen Road, Pleasant Plains - Granting a Variance. County Board Member-Craig Hall, District #7.
5. 2019-032 - API Solar, 4634 E. State Route 54, Springfield - Granting a Conditional Permitted Use. County Board Member – Lori Williams, District #8.
6. Resolution approving Community Resource's Grant Application for the Community Services Block Grant Program from the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity in the amount of $487,791.
7. Resolution approving the Department of Public Health's Grant Application for the Illinois Wise Woman Grant from the Illinois Department of Public Health in the amount of $125,530.
WAIVER OF TEN-DAY FILING PERIOD
8. Resolution amending Chapter 2.52 of the Sangamon County Code regarding the Merit Commission for County Sheriffs.
9. Resolution amending Chapter 5.18 of the Sangamon County Code regarding Raffle and Poker Run Licenses.
10. Resolution approving the State's Attorney's request for the procurement of goods and/or services from the Illinois State's Attorney Appellate Prosecutor for the purpose of providing legal services in the amount of $37,000.
11. Resolution approving the Office of Emergency Management's Grant Application for the Emergency Management Performance Grant Program FY19 in the amount of 95,121.95.
12. Resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement between Sangamon County and Capital Township for the Administration of General Assistance.
13. Resolution allowing the Child Advocacy Center to procure goods and/or services from Beth Nestler for the purpose of recruiting Court Appointed Special Advocates for the CASA Program in the amount of $31,500.
IX. Old Business
A. Resolution 4-Tabled 09/10/19
2019-028-Adam and Lacy Ehrman, 7130 Fulton Road, New Berlin - Denying Variances. County Board Member - Craig Hall, District #7.
X. New Business
-Sangamon County Water Reclamation District
Procurement/Grant Notifications -State's Attorney - Child Support Grant from IL Department of Healthcare and Family Services-$1,959,544
XI. Public Comment
XII. Reports of County Officials
Reports of Standing Committees
Reports of Special Committees
XIII. Committee Reports on Claims
IV. Reports from Committee Chairmen
V. Report from County Administrator
• Review Appointments for Boards & Commissions
• Review Nominations for Boards & Commissions
VII. Old Business VIII. Public Comment
IX. Upcoming Meeting Dates
Next Exec Meeting -November 12, 2019 @ Noon*County Board Day
Next County Board-November 12, 2019 @7:00pm