Village of Dawson Board of Trustees met September 11
Village of Dawson Board of Trustees met September 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for
which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
3. Roll Call
6. Treasurer’s Report
1. Monthly Report
7. Public Forum
8. New Business
1. Water adjustments for Mary Rees and Sarah Curry.
2. Jordan Leaf (Associate Planner at Spfld.-Sangamon County Regional Planning Commission)
for Corridor Beautification.
3. Concrete Repair at the Park.
4. Warning Lights for New Water Plant Truck.
9. Engineers Report
10. Old Business
1. George Alarm Camera’s
2. Village Cleanup, All town Garage Sale
11. Trustee’s Report
12. Attorney’s Report
13. Mayor’s Report :
Organizations in this Story
109 Lewis Street
Dawson, IL - 62520