Sangamon County Jail Committee met Nov. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
JAIL COMMITTEE AGENDA NOVEMBER 5, 2019
Chairman Call Meeting to Order
Approval of the Minutes from October 1st (no meeting 10/15)
Jail Superintendent Larry Beck
Coroner Cinda Edwards/Emily McKenzie/Jim Allmon
1. Purchase Order No. 2019-011-576.541.100 & County Board Resolution -Adani for a full body security scanner in the Jail at a cost of $184,750.
2. Pre-Travel Approval for Deputy Brad Tweryon to attend the Interdiction Mastermind Training in Joliet, IL, from November 14-15, 2019 at a cost of $251.
3. Pre-Travel Approval for Deputy Derek Guernsy to attend the FBI Basic Observer/Sniper School in Chicago, IL from December 1-6, 2019 at a cost of $595.
4. Approval to Replace a Correctional Officer at an annual salary of $34,891 effective 11/18/19. The previous employee left the position on 10/18/19.
5. Approval to Replace a Control Room Operator at an annual salary of $31,514 effective 12/1/19. The previous employee left the position on 11/1/19.
6. Approval to Replace a Records Clerk at an annual salary of $27,142 effective 11/18/19. The previous employee left the position on 10/18/19.
Approval of Purchase Reports
• Procurement/Grant Notifications-(report only)
Next Meeting Date
November 19, 2019 @ Noon
Next County Board Meeting
November 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm