St. John's Hospital Springfield Illinois issued the following announcement on July 15.
Please join us for a stroke education seminar sponsored by HSHS St. John's Foundation. This FREE seminar could save your life. Don't miss it. Registration starts at 5 p.m.; seminar is from 6-7 p.m.
* Meet the physicians and their support teams.
* Learn about the stroke warning signs and new comprehensive treatment plans.
* FREE blood pressure checks
* FREE checks for atrial fibrillation
* Enter a drawing for FREE gift basket filled with health and wellness items.
* Refreshments and giveaways.
Todd Elmore, MD, FAAN, Neurologist, HSHS Medical Group; Jacob Kitchener, MD, Interventional and vascular neurologist, HSHS Medical Group; and Hayan Dayoub, MD, Neurosurgeon, Springfield Clinic, will be on hand to discuss strokes, treatment plans and more.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 5 PM – 7 PM
Original source can be found here.
Source: St. John's Hospital Springfield Illinois