Sangamon County Road and Bridge Committee met Sept. 25.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call/Sign In of Committee Members
3. Approval of the minutes of the August 28, 2019 Road & Bridge Committee Meeting.
4. Approval of Report of FY2019 expenditures. 5. Approval of Resolutions & Ordinances.
a. Resolution approving the purchase of an Oil Distributor,
b. Resolution approving a bridge petition from Fancy Creek Township. Committee Approvals.
a. Approval of a bridge petition for Divernon Township.
b. Approval of right-of-way acquisition from Bob G. McConnell and Pamela L. McConnell for the Woodside Road project.
c. Approval of right-of-way acquisition from the Ziyad Samara Declaration of Trust dated May 4, 2010 for the Woodside Road project.
d. Approval of Master Purchase Order in the amount of $10,000 for Woody's Municipal Supply Co. for the purchase of snow plow blades and other miscellaneous equipment by the Fleet Maintenance Department
e. Approval to Solicit Letters of Interest for Phase I and Phase Il engineering services for CH 33 - Mechanicsburg-Illiopolis Road and CH 57 - Mt. Auburn Road intersection safety lighting.
7. Old Business
a. Divernon Township stop sign request
b. Paint striper update
8. New Business
a. Hunting leases
9. Public Comment.
10. Next County Board meeting date - October 8, 2019.
11. Next Road & Bridge Committee meeting date - October 30, 2019.